This release contains the following:
- The Stability Criteria Evaluation and the Longitudinal Strength features, both of which were removed from the 1.3 release. Development continues on both of these, and we welcome your feedback.
- The OrcaSelWeightCost function was extended to allow selection by material type (point, curve, surface, solid, none) or by material name.
- Updates to the latest licensing files from Nalpeiron, the vendor that provides the licensing system for Orca3D
- The network installation now contains both 32-bit and 64-bit client setup files.
- A bug was fixed in the Hydrostatics Report, in which the TCB and TCF plot label could inadvertently read 10^0.
- While this version of the 1.4 WIP will function with Rhino 4, future versions may require Rhino 5.
- Only one version of Orca3D may be installed at a time. Therefore, you must uninstall Orca3D from your computer before installing this WIP.
- No change to your License is required. The new version of Orca3D will find your existing License.
- Portions of the Help file may not be entirely up to date.
- This WIP will expire on April 15th. Either the final version of Orca3D 1.4 will be released before then, or a new WIP will be released.
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- read through the Help file which is available from the Orca3D menu in Rhino, and on our web site here
- post a question on the Orca3D forum
Thank you very much for using Orca3D, and we look forward to hearing from you!