Please note that this release no longer supports Rhinoceros version 4. This and future Orca3D WIP releases require Rhinoceros version 5.
Feature Enhancements and Bug Fixes:
- Changed the storage mechanism for weight/cost items, to improve the speed when reading, writing, and computing weight/cost properties.
- Fixed a bug related to the detailed section of the stability criteria evaluation report. The results of the first heeling arm condition were being reported instead of the upright condition.
- This version of the 1.4 WIP will function only with Rhino 5, and not with Rhino 4. You should have Service Release 8 or later.
- Only one version of Orca3D may be installed at a time. Therefore, you must uninstall Orca3D from your computer before installing this WIP.
- No change to your License is required. The new version of Orca3D will find your existing License.
- Portions of the Help file may not be entirely up to date.
- This WIP will expire on February 4th, 2015. Either the final version of Orca3D 1.4 will be released before then, or a new WIP will be released.
- send an email to email@example.com
- read through the Help file which is available from the Orca3D menu in Rhino, and on our web site here
- post a question on the Orca3D forum